ISY Athletic Facility Sign-Up
Users of the weight room, fitness rooms, pool, playground, field and upper court must complete the Liability Waiver form within the facilities sign up form.
The following number of users are permitted per hour at each venue:
Fitness Area / Weight Room – up to 10 users
Swimming Pool – up to 7 users (1 in every lane) OR 14 users if a maximum of two family members share one lane
Outdoor Covered Court – including the upper court, field and playground – up to 20 users
Field – up to 20 users
Playground – up to 20 users
GYM 1 – up to 20 users
GYM 2 – up to 20 users
Tennis Court – up to 4 users
If a time slot does not appear, it has been filled and is no longer available. Some time slots are also blocked automatically for deep cleaning. Drop-ins are NOT permitted.
In the form below, select a venue, then a date and a time slot. Verify the selected time slot, then enter your information and click “Submit”. To reserve another venue, go back to the top and start over.
- You can book on behalf of ISY community members ONLY. You must list their names in the comment box.
- Fitness Room, Weight Room & Outdoor Space can register for up to two hours.
- Elementary students must be accompanied by their parent or another ISY parent at all times
- The swimming pool is only available for lap swimming at this time. The children’s pool is available and must be accompanied by their parent.
- For the Tennis Court, children under the age of 14 must be accompanied by adult supervisor.
The venues that can be booked include:
- The soccer field
- The fitness area / weight room – this at the back of the gymnasium
- Gym 1 – this is the left hand side of the gymnasium as you face it
- Gym 2 – this is the right hand side of the gymnasium as you face it
- Outside covered court – this is the outside basketball court next to ‘B’ Building Playground – this is the area for playing next to the Elementary Building and also the play area between ‘B’
- Building and the Security gate
- Pool – this refers to our swimming pool located at the basement of the SAS (Sports, Arts and Science Building
- Tennis court – this is located at the top floor of our SAS Building